Active Directory mISV

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Deadlines and Milestones

So here is the entry where I talk about the deadlines and milestones I'm setting for myself. They are all realistic, but pretty much self imposed just to get things off the ground. My work schedule for my mishap is from 5:00 am until 6:30 am every morning. Well it is supposed to be every morning, but things happen. So as punishment for myself I'll be added an entry to the blog letting everyone know anytime I fail to get up and work. I also get a little time between 10:00 pm and 12:00 am most days, but not on my development machine so I mostly work on the webpage layout and content during that time. So with that time schedule things have been moving pretty slowly so far, I'm hoping to kick things into a higher gear so here is my schedule let us see if I stick to it.

I'll provide more detail for these milestones in the future

December 15 - Installer completed and tested on all supported platforms.
December 23 - Send out beta copies of product
December 31 - Website design and content complete. This includes a free article or two on various Active Directory topics.
January 7 - Setup webhosting and upload site. Submit to search engines
January 13 - 1.0 done including any bug fixes or changes from the beta
January 15 - Setup Credit Card processor. I'm planning on using plimus.com right now
January 23 - Launch!!!!
January 30 - Setup Google AdWords campaign

That's the schedule right now. I'm sure it will change, but at least I now have something to judge my progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home