Active Directory mISV

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Active Last Logon

So it is time to announce my first product. It is named "Active Last Logon". It adds an additional tab to Active Directory Users and Computers to view last logon information for a user. It polls all Domain Controllers in a domain and get the last logon info from each one then displays the most recent on the new tab.

I intended to have a screenshot to accompany this post, but I'm not blogging this from home so hopefully I'll get screenshots posted later tonight.

The company website is also running although it still needs to beaten with a pretty stick. www.desertwillowtech.com I need to add the screenshots there also. The website is a work in progress and will be changing quite a bit over the next week or two.

Thanks to those who posted comments spurring me to get this announcement out since I had originally intended to post it last Friday.

1 Comments:

  • I've tried looking for that website but it was not found.

    Please advise where is this software located now.

    Is it a free tool or paid tool?

    Thank you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:42 AM, October 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home