Active Directory mISV

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

First Screenshot

I finally got the first screenshot up on the website. The website is really ugly at this point, but I'm concentrating on the getting the beta done. The beta is complete including the installer, except for some internal testing.

On another note if anyone knows if this is a bad idea, the way the website is setup right now is dotnetnuke is installed to a subdirectory, then I put a default page at the root that does a redirect to the dotnetnuke directory. Is this a bad idea, I'm mostly thinking of in relation to search engines/crawlers.

I'm redirecting like this:

Response.Status="301 Moved Permanently"
Response.AddHeader "Location", "/dnndirectory"


Since I'm assuming most people reading this are not Active Directory admins, I'm going to have to start casting a wider net for beta testers, so if you know anyone who may be interested...

www.desertwillowtech.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home